Saturday, April 2, 2011

Getting a Copy of Ansheniu Rise

I went to my website www.ansheniu.com to get my ISBN-10 for Ansheniu Rise and I saw that my book has been taken down from the shelf.  After contacting my publisher, I was informed my books will be back up for sale mid next week after I approve the copies they are sending me.  I do apologize for the inconvenience.  Apparently there has been a lot of sales attempts, so they had to take it down. 

Hopefully this hasn't discouraged those of you that have tried to make a purchase from re-attempting to do so in the near future.  Ansheniu Rise is a terrific find and I know you will thoroughly enjoy reading it.  In the mean time, please check out my other blog at www.delectablegoodies.com and peruse the reading options there.

I will be doing reviews of Fantasy Fiction books on this site and all other book reviews on www.delectablegoodies.com.  Please visit site for further details and books for review submission guidelines.

No comments:

Post a Comment