Sunday, March 27, 2011

Hello

Hi Everyone,

I've created this blog to focus just on the Ansheniu Series and my developments as the books come out.  The first one that is currently published is Ansheniu Rise and it should be in bookstores within the next 4-6 weeks, the e-book should be out in the next 2-3 weeks, and the paper and hardback books are available online now at www.delectablegoodies.com.  It will also be available online at barnes&nobles, amazon, and many other online retailers within the next 4-6 weeks as well.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my page.  I look forward to growing with you and having my characters grow on you as well.  Feel free to email me through here or through my website above and I will get back to you very promptly.  I am very good at responding to emails.

I have had very good feedback from Ansheniu Rise so far, so please get the book and leave your reviews here or on the website above www.delectablegoodies.com.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

<3 K. Kellee

No comments:

Post a Comment